A short while back I stated that you would see fewer posts of short stories posted on a consistent basis…like say how some that have been published days in a row and so on. While I am getting the Kickstarter campaign for Lilah’s Guide to Hoyle finalized (and it’s very near) and getting pre-orders ready as well, I thought I would share what is a taste of things to come.
I have numerous titles upcoming, of course, these all range from short stories, novels, novella, and so on. Some things I will be focusing on are as follows:
- Publishing and release of a prequel to Lilah’s Guide to Hoyle (more information coming soon).
- Continuing of The Diary of the Wasteland Bear God (with the possible introduction of artwork) on A.B.Normal Publishing.
- Continuing of The Chronicles of Bob: The Chronic Suicidal (with the possible introduction of artwork) on A.B.Normal Publishing.
- The introduction of a new entertainment series on A.B.Normal Publishing.
- Several short stories that will be stand alone stories. These include my Dana and Walter Files: The Untold Stories of New Boston and Middleton.
- The introduction of (my so dubbed title placeholder) Sinclair Gets His Rolex. This particular story is my take on a superhero through unorthodox means.
These will be but a few of the many planned items I have. To give you a gist they are:
- A Chucky Origins tale. Yes, that very exact Chucky.
- Pandemic Tales, which is a small collection of a few stories.
- A romantic comedy that pushes the boundaries of the absurd.
- A nightmare and dream short story collection.
- A (so far) 600+ page epic post-apocalyptic fantasy science fiction story.
- Several other post-apocalyptic stories.
- The next short story “chapter” of The Lodestone Files.
- The next chapters of The Mysterious Stranger.
- And more…
So as you can see there is quite the list of things to do, and this isn’t even the tip of the iceberg (it’s OK if you want to scream “This isn’t even my final form!”). While I am hoping for a successful campaign and launch of Lilah’s Guide to Hoyle, I know I am only eager to please everyone and make something out of nothing, where I must remember that I wanted to do this for myself…no one else. While some may think of that as selfish, it is, but that was my initial goal, and I feel I must keep that; setting high goals is good, however, surpassing them and meeting your personal ones first is a lot better…gives you room for failure.
I hope you all enjoyed this “sneak peek,” if you will, of what’s to come and a glimmer of what I have to offer. I wish everyone a swell weekend and to stay safe.