Greetings, salutations, and heyo!
It’s been a little while since I posted here versus the Publishing site. As I stated before, with the Kickstarter going off and whatnot, I was going to promote it relentlessly.
Hindsight being 20/20 I probably should have kept promoting Lilah’s Guide to Hoyle longer and some more behind the scenes things…but oh well. Regardless, the book will come out, it’s just another hurdle to overcome. It’s something that happens I suppose.
Now, besides that setback, I wanted to share a list of things to come…
Note: prepare for a lot of new… You may get tired of the word.
To sum up the newness of new with a side of new, so you can, therefore be tired of the word new. NEW! Some will be a continuation of some other short stories, similar to what I had outlined in my prior “Future Titles and Works.”
Things that are completed or are on the slab for completion.
- The next chapters and conclusion of The Mysterious Stranger.
- The next chapters and conclusion of The Lodestone Files.
- Sinclair Gets His Rolex.
- Multiple Heroes and Villains stories!
- There will be more stories involving Dana and Walter.
- Johnny “Nightwalker” is going, going…and going.
- The Chronicles of Bob: The Chronic Suicidal is completed. No, not right now, there is still more.
- The current season completion of The Diary of the Wasteland Bear God. The first season will be archived after a few months and will be turned into a lovely little pamphlet to hand out for long Sunday walks, and to ring your bell at 5 AM on every weekday.
- The prequel to Lilah’s Guide to Hoyle is finished and is given a TBD date of release. The title is still being worked out. I hate giving titles out.
- A collection of short stories, poetry, random thoughts, and more is completed and will be available shortly.
Things that are coming up on deck…
- My tale of Chucky’s Origins
- Pandemic Tales, a small collection of a few stories which involve viral fun.
- A romantic comedy that pushes the boundaries of the absurd.
- A (so far) 600+ page epic post-apocalyptic fantasy science fiction story. Working title: Decrepit World
- Several other post-apocalyptic stories.
- Several new short stories.
Whew. There we have it, folks. It might not seem like a lot but really it is. I will also be continuing to add more ideas and inspirations to my list as they seem fit. I’m excited. Some people I know are excited. I would like you to be excited! Weekends are also exciting. And apparently, my phone at the moment is exciting because my youngest, Aeris, is trying to steal my phone, while my oldest, Zelda, laughs. Kids.
Until next time, folks.