Greetings and salutations, folks.
The weekend is upon us, and that means a few things.
- Nintendo Switch is coming out, with all those lovely titles.
- It’s almost Friday.
- We are in March now. It’s also Brain Injury Awareness Month.
- The work week is coming to a close for some, while it’s beginning for others.
Real quick, I wanted to say that I will be reintroducing The Diary of the Wasteland Bear God, The Chronicles of Bob: The Chronic Suicidal, and lastly, Johnny “Nightwalker” to get some folks acquainted with these series and their story.
What I want to showcase is the evolution of:
- Writing and its stylization.
- The change of an idea and its evolution; i.e. how a story goes from being stupid as balls, to something serious and being enjoyed.
- Writing on a whim. You’re doing it for the self-thrill and without giving a damn what other people could care in regards.
- Flexing your brain! Doing some of those “brain burpees” and tapping into some hidden talent you may possess.
- Breaking out of a mold. Sure, it’s cool following in someone’s steps, but why be their shadow? Make your own light, your way.
- That it’s OK to be different. Embrace it. Go strange! GO WIERD! “Be anything but normal.”
I will be doing updated posts for The Bear God and Johnny Nightwalker. I really wanted to take my time moving things around and seeing what I could do. There’s a long list and well, I only have two hands. Seriously, I have a 500gb drive that’s almost filled up with outlines and other writing. I’ve started migrating that as well to cloud storage, but you know, paranoia sets in. I like having hard copies and hard, hard copies. Especially, with all these leaks, drips, pipe bursts, and mass media blowouts. OK, I’m overexaggerating that last bit a lot, but you get the gist. I hope.
I will also be sharing more personal experiences in regards to my accident, depression, PTSD, anxiety, weight loss journey, and more.
So, I invite you to stick around, maybe get some snacks and a drink. Get comfy. OK, maybe not too comfy to where you’re laying in bed.
I wish you all a great weekend. Stay safe, be well, and I wish you enough.